Small Business Loans
Small Business Loans assist new or existing businesses with expenses of $5,000 – $20,000 for the purpose of business sustainability and growth.
- This loan program will assist a new or existing business with expenses of $5,000 – $20,000.
- A minimum of two (2) qualified Guarantors are required for all loans. Additional Guarantors may be required should the Loan Committee deem it necessary.
BUSINESS BORROWER QUALIFICATIONS
- Borrower may be an individual, a partnership, or a corporation. Individual borrowers must be Jewish; multiple person entities must have at least one Jewish partner.
- Provide applicable permits and licenses.
- Provide five (5) years previous tax returns.
- Provide three (3) years prior financial statements and annually thereafter for the term of the loan, following good accounting practices signed by principals or CPA.
- Provide Business Plan.
- Provide biannual business review (state of the business).
- Describe the purpose of loan.
- Must have satisfactorily paid in full any prior DHFLA loan.
- Cannot be a current Borrower or a Guarantor on another Promissory Note.
- Cannot be in or considering bankruptcy.
- Give written consent for a confidential check of personal credit.
- Must be at least twenty one (21) years of age.
- Preferably be of the Jewish faith.
- At least one guarantor Must reside in the Dallas Metroplex for a minimum of six (6) months and currently be a resident of the Metroplex..
- Must be established, creditworthy, and must be capable of repayment of the full amount of the loan should the Borrower default. The guarantor must give written consent authorizing the Association to obtain a credit report.
- Guarantors may not be a rabbi, cantor, director of a Jewish institution, or anyone else whose position depends on the goodwill of the community.
- Cannot be a person living solely on a fixed income such as social security or welfare.
- Is not already a Borrower on another loan.
The Borrower will be expected to pay off the note within forty-eight (48) , in equal monthly installments, commencing approximately one month after receiving the loan.
- The borrower must complete a) his or her portion of the DHFLA loan application in detail and b) sign the promissory note (if married the spouse is considered an additional guarantor). The specific terms of the promissory note (commencement date and payment amounts) must be left blank and will be filled in by DHFLA at the time the loan is approved.
- Guarantors must complete their portion and sign the guaranty agreement and the guarantor’s Information Release Authorization form. Note: Original signed documents are required, no faxes or emails are accepted.
- Submit completed application by mail to DHFLA, PO Box 671235, Dallas, TX 75367-1235.
- Borrower will be contacted to schedule a personal interview.